- New Acropolis Cultural Organization Connaught Mansion, Shahid Bhagat Singh Rd, Azad Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- June 24, 2023
- Saturday, 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Harmonise Your Life: Lessons from Music
Saturday, 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM
June 24, 2023
About this event from our Instructors
How can we be artists of our own lives? The pursuit of Art and Beauty can allow us to learn valuable life lessons and experience life more deeply. Together, through a philosophical discussion and practical exercises, we will explore what lessons music can offer, to bring harmony, rhythm and order in the way we construct and live our daily lives.
To make the most of this event:
• Please be there by 5:45pm to meet other Aspiring Philosophers.
• Look forward to Q&A with the Instructor at the end of the Talk
• The session will contain a short break with Tea/Coffee and light snacks. Use the time to interact with other participants.
• Volunteers from New Acropolis will be available to receive and help you. Please ask them all your questions!
You can always reach out to us on +91 22 22163712 with any queries you may have.
This Event is hosted by New Acropolis Mumbai, a School of Philosophy, which is run and managed completely by volunteers, who come together in the common pursuit of Philosophy as a way of Life.