Contact event manager
Book your tickets
NOBO Experience GOA
The Westin Goa - Goa
2023-08-12 18:00 to 2023-08-15 0:00
August 12, 2023
NOBO Experience proudly presents two stages featuring 30+ national & international artists , ensuring non-stop entertainment and a diverse range of electrifying performances that will keep you dancing and grooving throughout the festival
With more than 50 hours of music time, get ready to indulge in an extensive showcase of electrifying beats and melodies, ensuring an immersive and non-stop musical experience like no other!
Immerse yourself in the ultimate musical adventure as you explore 4 experience zones, thoughtfully crafted by NOBO Experience to provide you with unique encounters with electronica music and its vibrant culture.
Mark Your Calendars: The festival dates are 12-13-14 August ’23 . Brace Yourself for a Mind-Blowing, Heart-Pounding Extravaganza! Prepare to indulge in an Electronica Festival like no other, brought to you by NOBO Experience, where music and comfort come together to create an unparalleled event.
Book your tickets now to secure your spot for a weekend of pure musical bliss at the Westin, Anjuna. See you there!”
FOR TABLE INQUIRY
OFFICIAL OFFLINE TICKETING PARTNERS
+91 81978 38373
+91 99786 96909
● Entry permitted for age 18 years and above only
● No bag packs, handbags and other baggage allowed inside the venue. There is NO storage facility available at the event.
● No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
● Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
● Alcohol will be served to guests above the legal drinking age (LDA) and on display of valid age proof.
● Artist line-up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
● Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons. In-case anyone is found violating rules, will be asked to vacate or denied entry into the event despite holding a valid ticket WITHOUT any refund.
● Organizers or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
● Parking near or at the venue premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the venue.
● Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
● Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the venue. Food and beverages will be available inside the venue.
● Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
● Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by guests; Bollyboom encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation.
● Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
● Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
● The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
● The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
● Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
● Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
● It is mandatory to follow all govt rules and regulations to prevent spread of Covid – 19. Strict checking will be done before entry. Guests need to provide full cooperation with the staff.
● IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
● Possession sale and dealing in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances attracts stringent punishments under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances Act, 1985 which ranges from 6 months up to 20 years imprisonment and fine up to Rupees Two Lakhs.