Realme is reportedly working on a new GT Neo smartphone that would be part of the company’s flagship series. It’s the Realme GT Neo 5 Pro that will succeed last year’s GT Neo 3. Rumours are still fresh on the Realme GT Neo 5 Pro with not much known about the phone yet. But a new leak from a reliable tipster reveals some detailed information about the Realme GT Neo 5 Pro.
Realme GT Neo 5 Pro specifications (Expected)
The latest leak comes from tipster Digital Chat Station who shared on Weibo that Realme is working on a new flagship, the GT Neo 5 Pro. The tipster also added key specifications of the phone in the leak. So here’s a look at what we know about the Realme GT Neo 5 Pro smartphone so far.
- Display: The Realme GT Neo 5 Pro is expected to feature a 6.74-inch OLED display with a 1.5K resolution and 144Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Under the hood of the phone it will most likely be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
- RAM and storage: The smartphone is expected to pack at least 16GB of RAM and 512GB of onboard storage.
- Battery, charging: The smartphone could house a 5,000mAh battery with 100W fast charging support.
- Cameras: There isn’t much information on the Realme GT Neo 5 Pro’s cameras but it is expected to house a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera with OIS. It could however, feature this new fusion algorithm that should result in improved shot quality.
- Software: On the software front, the Realme GT Neo 5 Pro will most likely run Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13.
In addition to the Realme GT Neo 5 Pro there could be a GT Neo 5 Pro Plus variant as well. This would presumably be the top-end model in the series. There’s still no official word on the Realme GT Neo 5 Pro series though but we should see teasers appearing soon.